I'm still trying to figure my blog out...like...how do you know if you have NEW comments? That's a tricky one. I mean, I know I can go to manage posts and it shows lots of posts, comments, etc., but I don't know that I can remember how many posts were with each blog for the rest of my blogging life. And if someone comments say - I don't know - a week or two later, how will I know? Help, please.
We took the niece and nephew out for ice cream last night. I ordered my favorite - mint chocolate chip!! Let me start by saying it's normally PEPPERMINT flavored. Oh no. Not this time. It was SPEARMINT flavored. And it was probably one of the most disgusting things I've ever eaten. And there were no chocolate chips. You had to get Oreos, which was cool because I like Oreos. However, it was like eating gum and Oreos. I'm still a bit nauseated thinking about it. I definitely couldn't finish it. I ate all the Oreos out of out and then gave it to my niece who ate a few bites and was said, "I'm done. This is gross." ha ha ha And it was. NASTY. The moral of the story: ask what kind of mint it is, especially if you have a preference.
Today the kids are going with me to the Rheumatologist. Boy won't that be fun! I may take them by Zilker Park on the way home or something else free and fun because poor Aunt Betty O Rocker is POOR POOR POOR. :( Dang money! Dang bills!
I am not sure what we are doing tonight. I think watching "So You Think You Can Dance" - they like that program, and maybe playing more Uno. Regan is the bomb! And Cody is close second, for sure! Me, eh...not so much. Uncle G...he's a strong third.
Well, I hear the kids up and about in the room, so I know they'll be gunning for the swimming pool soon. I'll be back with more updates soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment