Wednesday, July 9, 2008

If you're here, it worked!

I've neglected to update an incorrect link on another site TO this site for some time now. I just kept forgetting it was wrong. Oh well, it should be fixed now.

I can't seem to get away from my computer today. Every time I try to get up, I get another email. DANG! I am working fast and furiously on the SPANK Reunion and we are finding people left and right! THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!! I have been looking for some of these friends for so long.

I am working on an apron today for Whip It Up. I've been inspired by Slice of Pink's apron she was sent. I want my own WIU apron, so away I sew....if I can ever get away from the computer. I think I am done now for a while, so off to do more laundry! So much more fun.. :l

I'll post a picture of my apron when I'm done.

No comments: