Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WWC - Age and Beauty

Weekly Word Challenge -WWC - check it out here

I could have posted a million pictures each for these! It was really hard to narrow it down. My entries this week are:

Age:


This is a picture of the stairs at a club appropriately named The Stairs. We used to go here when we were teenagers. This is where we are having our reunion in August. It makes me feel old and young all at the same time. It makes me realize how other people have aged both physically and emotionally. Then again, others haven't changed much at all. I spent a lot of time, money, blood, tears, and sweat! at this place and it will always have a special place in my heart. This is the DOWN view. I have fallen down these stairs many times. Call me Grace.

Beauty:


This is a picture of my cousin Laurence Sophia aka Lolo. She lives in Prague with her parents. I miss them all so much. I think this picture represents the beauty both of Lolo and of the gorgeous tree behind her. Here is her most recent picture:


Just as beautiful!!! She's at a Swiss water fountain. That's her dad holding her up. Isn't she getting big?!!! Love you little Lolo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are GREAT!

Tink said...

Ah Prague. Every time I hear that word it makes me want to travel! I love the second picture, beautiful. Was she looking at her fingers?

Betty O Rocker said...

Yes, Tink, I believe she was! Thanks to you, too, Raven.

Anonymous said...

I like your angle on the stairs (turqoise paint?!?) but I LOVE the pic of your cousin in the pink sweater with the yellow bush (forsythia?). Nice composition on both of them!