Monday, August 4, 2008

All SPANKed Out!!!

We are all home and recovering from our SPANKadelic weekend. I didn't want it to end. And yes, even sober I still love everybody that much!!! I miss all those sweet faces and big hearts and great, warm hugs and awesome memories.

It was truly amazing to so many of us together again. I am humbled by the response. I hope our next one is as big or bigger! There are some things we'll change...only for the better, of course, like the music. Hey, it wasn't what me and the man agreed upon! I did my best to rectify it, but it all worked out in the end. The t-shirts didn't come out like I had hoped, but I'm still digging them a whole lot. I have one on now. I just didn't get enough time to tell everyone how much I appreciate them. I am so glad that the majority of us are still alive!

I can't put into words how happy I am. SPANK was exactly like I had always imagined it would be. I wish everyone could have attended, but I know that our next one will be great. We are doing a mini-spank here in Austin for those who couldn't make the Abilene one. If you are interested, let me know. It'll be October sometime. Much more small scale...dinner, get together-type thing.

My heart is so overwhelmed right now.

No comments: