I'm going to put some here so you can enjoy them with me.
WARNING: NOT WORK APPROPRIATE OR KID FRIENDLY! <---means it's good!
| Country Crammer | ||
| The act of forcefully shoving a greasy fried chicken leg into a female's vagina for personal or mutual pleasure. Degree of pleasure directly correlates to the darkness of skin. "While I was fucking Shaniqua in the ass, I gave her the country crammer and she squirted all over the place! Then we had dinner." | ||
| dirty dennis | ||
| The act of unrolling the paper in a public washroom, dabbing it with shit then rerolling it for the next user. I was in the bathroom at work, pulled on the paper and saw that Tim had pulled another dirty Dennis. | ||
| Cougar Droppings | ||
| Baked goods or other small gifts given to or left by a cougar to a young buck. These "droppings" are meant to entice the prey to stay longer or make more frequent apperances. Moe: "Man these are great cookies! Did you make them yourself?" Larry: "Nope, they're cougar droppings from that chick I met at the wine bar." Moe: "Dude these are so good, they taste like my Mom's cookies." Larry: (silence) | ||
| honky donkey | ||
| a prostitute or whore who is so desperate for sex that they would do it with a donkey or any other animal that isn't classed as a human being, be it for money or pleasure. Man, you don't wanna go past third street, from there on it's just honky donkey's. You might get ring worm. | ||
| Vegansexual | ||
| A vegan who refuses to have sexual relations with a non-vegan. "I'm attracted to you, Jerry, but we just can't have sex. I'm vegansexual, and I saw you eating chicken at Louie's house last week." | ||
| nerdrection | ||
| A literal sexual arousal induced by esoteric hobbies not appreciated by a reality loving populus. Yo krazy karl gets a nerdrection whenever he watches starwars. | ||
| Neptune's trident | ||
| One of the Holy Grail sexual acts. This involves one man and three women. The lucky man will have one woman on his penis and one hand in each of the other two women. This makes him look like Neptune's tri-pronged trident. And like everything nautical, the whole thing smells of fish and is very slippery. Nick: "I scored big the other day, I hit on three chicks and they did Neptune's trident with me." Dude: "Way to go my man! You IS a sex god!" | ||
| alligator fuckhouse | ||
| The state of having completed the following tasks successfully: 1) For your birthday, you demand of your girlfriend that she make for you all the foods that she hates, but you love, and she complies. 2) You bring overself to climax in front of her, and thus ejaculate on all the food. 3) You demand that she consumes all the food. 3a) If she is unable to eat all of the food in one sitting, she must save it in Tupperware(tm) and it eat it later. note: if your girlfriend consumes the entire meal, you are required by law to ask her to marry you. Man #1: It was a total alligator fuckhouse man #2: I'll be damned.... when is the wedding? | ||
| la carolyn | ||
| the act of licking a monkey during an inappropriate time during english she was pulling a la carolyn | ||
| orphange dwarf baby | ||
| a ugly baby over 5 feet 18 inches Did you see roshawdas new kid! hes a orphange dwarf baby! | ||
| schlort | ||
| a small and rather mal-nurished penis "luke u have a schlort" | ||
You can check out more definitions here.


No comments:
Post a Comment