So I see nobody jumped right in there and said, "HEY! I'll buy you that for your birthday!!!" hmpf. I guess I'll have to buy it for myself or get a sugar daddy. Or G could get a sugar momma and she could buy it for him to keep me happy so.... yeah, it's complicated...just get me presents, ok?
I'm STARVING~! Not literally, but definitely figuratively. I'm soooo ready for dinner. HURRY UP AND GET HOME, G!
I went to the doctor today. He said, "Andyrea, you're in a serious funk." LOL
duh.
I think it's all better now. We chatted. We'll see. He's pretty awesome!
I am ready for the weekend. The Supersuckers are supposed to be playing at Bat Fest. Also, the Flobots. AWESOME! I also hear Ben Harper will be in these parts. DREAMY! :)
Well, I am weak from hunger, so I'd better go or else I won't have enough strength to do the fuckin' laundry that never ends. ARRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! (-seriously...where does it all come from...everyday i ask myself that.)
Hope you are all having a great week and have a great Labor Day Weekend.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love me some Ben Harper! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment