Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Still Missing My Friends

I still have some post-SPANK blues...but just for a few people. :) Just for the ones who are really far away and I know I won't get to see for a very long time. It makes me sad. I wish I had a private jet. I'd fly to see you all today.

The weather here is hot, muggy, occasionally sprinkly, and all around sticky today. August in Texas. Typical.

I am not looking forward to heading back to work. That makes me even more sad.

My tattoos are healing up so nicely. Already peeling. They should be golden by this weekend if I'm lucky. Nice! I am ready for my next one already.

I can't wait for all my peeps to get here and start getting theirs. If anyone is ready, I'm game to go with you as your support! :) Although I prefer to get tattooed by myself, I know most people like to have someone go with them. And I love going with other people. So TAKE ME WITH YOU! PLEASE!!! LOL. Vicki is first, I think. Then Shannon. Keli???? When are you getting another one???? BJ? Big T? Mindybelle? Come on! Let's go!

I don't really have much to talk about today. I ran some errands today and have been dealing with the re-fi people about our house. Will it ever be done? Who knows. I'll be glad. Everyday they say "one more thing" and it never is.

Let me know what you are doing. I miss hearing about you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely come down there and get my next tattoo, taking you with me of course, when I have the money to do it!