I'm hungry. It's getting cooler outside and I think my body wants to get ready for winter. It wants to get ready to hibernate. Booo. No hibernating! I'm sleepy and hungry....like a big ol' bear. Grrrrrr.....or is that a wolf...?
Well, this bear is hungry and wants something to eat NOW! G is working...SURPRISE! I know! I think I'm gonna have a heart attack and die from NOT surprise. :) I see G maybe 30 minutes a day...well, I take that back. I am in the same house as G, awake, maybe 30 minutes to an hour a day...sometimes more if we have dinner together. Otherwise, he is on the computer, or I am, or he is in the bath, or I am in bed. We don't see each other anymore. It's sort of like he's moved away. But he still makes a mess around here. Did I mention I need a maid? Desperately.
Anyway, enough about that. I get really grumpy when I'm hungry. And I'm really hungry. He should be home from work soon. Maybe I'll eat dinner and edit this post. Maybe I won't. Meh. I don't think many people read this anyway. He doesn't. lol! :)
Oh, btw, Dusti (my sister) has POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!! It came back on last night. Thank goodness! Thanks for all your well wishes for her and the rest of my family. I appreciate them and I know they do, too.
We got the cabin rental all settled for mini-SPANK...and I think all the plans are in the works for the whole weekend. Should be fun. Very excited about it.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment