Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sort of awake

I think I finally WOKE UP woke up today about dinner time. I hate this medicine.

For dinner tonight, g and I ate leftovers from the cookout. I ate a HUGE amount of potato salad. It was obscene. Then I had a piece of cake....THANK YOU DORA! Your yummy cake put me over the top! It was deeeee-licious! Of course now I feel like I need my stomach pumped. I hate being that full, but tonight was good eatin'. :)

I had a kiddo at school today that was a HUGE discipline problem. I won't go into details, obviously, but DAMN was I ever glad to see his mom show up. What a pain in the ass. He kicked my air conditioner!!! You can kick a lot of things in my office, but don't kick my A/C!!! It's still too damn hot outside!


I have no paper towels. I have too many vegetables. There's cat hair everywhere. I don't have a maid or a gardener. I need a spa pedicure. I have bills I need to pay and money to deposit in the bank. I have a lot of friends and a lot of good music to listen to. Oh yeah. Life's good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life being good is good to hear, right now Wills has the RNC going and there is an annoying guy right by one of the cameras and every time he yells, I want to punch him.