me and my sweet friend :)
When did you first
way before it was controversial
Are you drift
always...making new ones...drifting this way and that....
What are you liste
nothing....it's VERY quiet
Which
Little Jerry
What are you doing
nada
Do you miss anyon
always
Does the last perso
sure! i don't let a lot of meaningless people touch me, much less put their arms around me
Are you weari
no...flipflops
Do you have anyth
no..maybe some lint
Who'
Big Daddy
Are you comfo
yes...I can't keep my mouth shut
Do you belie
yes, they can. i have actually seen it!
Would
i have before
Someo
you were always on my mind...
Would
hmpf. NO.
Who was the last perso
me
Where
sleep
Did you go to sleep
yes, i fell asleep watching the Chappell Show
Anyon
I don't think so
When was the last time you bough
I just bought some "Cuddleduds" hahaha
Do you play an instr
yes
In the next 6 month
going to Prague and the end of the school year!
Name somet
sending dusti a funny picture
Does a kiss make you feel bette
if i'm angry...DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!
What is the color
black
Was this New Year'
I don't remember it. I hate NYE. I really do. I wish it would go away.
Are you high?
no...i don't do that.
Where
on her way home from Waco??? :)
Are you liste
no
Do you wish you were somew
no..not really
What do the major
andy
Have you ever walke
yes and i was afraid i would step on the man-o-war thingies that were over running the beach that year
Who did you last say I love you to?
noneyabusiness...ok...my family
Do you have trust
very much so
Do you have a good relat
i guess so
Do you have a best frien
yes
What was the first
why won't my frog work?
Who is the last perso
Shannon
What did you do today
shopped and in the middle of errands..but taking a break
Where
home
Do you prefe
text
If your paren
no
What was the last drink
Bundaberg Ginger Beer
Look at your recen
Greg


No comments:
Post a Comment