Friday, January 30, 2009

Grace (9/365) and Pics

I finally posted the sushi pics! And I'll get the other pics of the plastic bag project up this afternoon/evening. I ran out of time this a.m. before I had to leave for work. Check the updated blogs for pics.

Grace in small things:

1. Websites that make me laugh

2. Pot roast that is fork tender :)

3. Peach and cardamon jam

4. My new black purse

5. Backing into the parking space like a pro!

****************************************

Well, it's Friday and I'm pretty happy about that. I LOVE the weekends. I want to ride my bike on the trail this weekend. I guess we'll see how that goes. I am not what you'd call a "strong" bike-rider. :) I need to improve my stamina. And I need to remember how to change a flat, oil my chain, etc. I used to do that stuff all the time. Now it's like rocket science to me. No clue even where to start. Maybe I should brush up on cycling before I take the old Huffy out.

I just learned that all the RN's where I work are going to have a "test" this Spring. It is based (or loosely based from what I gather) on information /knowledge contained in the study guide for becoming a certified school nurse. I have absolutely NO IDEA what they will ask. I need to brush up on that study guide, too.

I wonder what else I should be brushing up on? Let's make a list:
  • Wedding vows for Tori's wedding
  • Baby shower stuff for Dusti's baby shower
  • Bike maintenance
  • School Nursing stuff
  • Business taxes
  • Investing strategies (for all my riches)
  • Finding a good allergist here in the Austin area...I have an ENT...I need someone who is specifically ALLERGY oriented....suggestions?
Well, I better get back to doing what I should be doing. Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be posting more this weekend, esp. vacation pics and video from New Year's Eve. Stay tuned!

No comments: