Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grace in Small Things - Xtended Remix (3 &4/365)

Since I didn't do it yesterday, I am making up for it today.

1. Finding what I needed on CLEARANCE.
2. Finding what I needed at regular price.
3. Finding something I didn't think I needed, but needed after all.
4. Finding a dress I might actually wear.
5. Finding something somebody else needed that I had all along.
6. The new picture above the piano.
7. My hairdresser.
8. My coffee cup that says "Nice"
9. Not having to go to work today :)
10.This long-sleeved green pj top with red stitching...it's keeping me warm AND stylish.

I put up some photos of our Prague trip today. It only took me all morning and I think I developed carpal tunnel because of it. But they are there. It wouldn't let me do the slide show this time, so you'll have to click on the link. Let me know if it won't let you access them. I put info on all the pics, too, so you'll know what the heck they are.

I am going to eat some breakfast now. Hope you have a good day.

No comments: