I am still catching up on "Lost". I finished Season 3 last night. On to a (thankfully) very short Season 4 tonight. I should be done with it this week so I can watch Season 5 which started last night. Our DVR stopped recording for who knows what reason, but we only missed recording 6 minutes of the 2nd hour. I'm sure we'll be able to find it on the interwebs when that time comes. I still have a whole other season to watch before I have that to worry about!
I am glad it's Thursday. I love short work weeks. I love getting my W-2 today. I love my coffee in the mornings. I love my soft sweater and blue pants I'm wearing today. I love my family, even though they all are as crazy as I am. (you know you are) :) I love big hugs and looking forward to fun weekends.
I love not being late for work AGAIN this week, so I'd better get out of here. I'm trying this new look on my blog, but I don't like it 100%. I'm still going to have to work on my "Signature Blog Look", but it's getting there. :)
Hope you all have a great day.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment