Friday, February 20, 2009

Grace 30/365

1. Not being the middle school student who is getting the lecture about having your planner with you everyday
2. figuring out how to move apps on my phone
3. rearranging my bulletin board so it's more "emergency" friendly...you know...just in case we get locked down or set ablaze or tornadoed or something
4. that today is Friday and I can sleep in tomorrow
5. naps

*****************************************************************************
I drank two bottles of wine last night. By myself. I'm a little dehydrated today. Although, not hungover, as one would imagine. Nifty! :) I may do it again tonight.

I don't know what my weekend plans are yet. I'd like to go out and do something, though. I need to save money. And I know drinking in excess and/or going out is not saving money, so I guess I probably won't do either one. Travis is having Ian over tonight, however, so I'm available for parties, bar mitzvahs, weddings, movies, whatever... Hit me up if you want to hang out...cheaply; or if you want to crack open some wine with me. I do still have some movie passes that might be good. I'll have to check those out, too.

Sixteen weeks left of school. OH THANK GOD IT'S ALMOST OVER. And one of those weeks is Spring Break, so actually, only 15 weeks. Then there are Good Friday and Memorial Day; so barring any bad weather days, we should get those off as well. And the last week of school isn't a full week. So combine all that and it ends up being about 14 weeks of classroom/office time left. This year has been really hard for me. I just can't put much more into it. I mean, I can make it until the end of the year, but I really need a break. And some stamps.

I really need some stamps. :) I finally have the addresses for Dusti's baby shower invites!!! I just have to mail them off. I need Tori's and Hope's addresses, too. I know Hope said she'd email me her addy, but I haven't heard from her. If any of you Kelley girls talk to either one of them, let them know I need their addresses so I can send them the invites.

Well, that's all I have for now. I may write more later. I may not. Guess it depends on if I have some wine or not. :)

No comments: