I slept the long, deep sleep of those utterly exhausted. I could have slept more, but alas, I have to go to work. It pays my bills, allows me insurance that I need, and today, gets me away from the apt where I am clawing at the walls. I am searching for my happiness once again. Today, this very minute, is my next step. And the next minute, my next step, until I find that I am enough for me. I make me happy.
I thought I had that figured out before, but it seems here in the past 6 months, something changed and I lost sight of myself. I don't think it was only my doing, but I know I played a part in it. Well, it's time I get it back. This time won't be so hard, because I know it's there and I know how to get it back. Letting go of toxic situations is only the beginning.
I love each and every one of you. Please keep praying for me. I need it now more than ever.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
yes, find you! you can make you happy. no one can do that for you. love you! mindybelle!
Post a Comment