I am back among the living now. Thank goodness. Things are going well for me. Thanks to all of you who have been a big support through all this mess.
I have my own apt now and it is almost completely decorated/unpacked. I Craig's Listed a lot of stuff and it turned out so cute! I also have been trying to sell some stuff on there and have done pretty decent. :) I will post some pics of my new digs soon.
Also, I'd like to have a housewarming party with all my friends! Not sure when yet. This weekend I am going to Houston to spend some time with the family. Big Birthday party out at the lake houses. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm stoked!
I am doing some outpatient therapy right now to get my life back in order. It is really helping me focus and set my goals for my future. I don't know why I haven't developed some of these skills in my own experiences, but I am learning now how to cope better with things and it is very beneficial. I go M-Th from 6-9pm. So, if you are trying to reach me, I am not available! LOL! It's a five week program and perfect for me now that I am off for the summer.
My Vit D and Vit B12 are still screwy. So is my thyroid. But the docs are getting it all straightened out. I am on B12 shots every other week and SUPER HIGH DOSES of Vit D weekly until I am within a low-to-normal range. They increased my thyroid meds back to what they were when I was hyperthyroid. I don't know what the deal is with that. I hope it balances out soon, though. I am STARVING all the time!!! ugh. Not good for swimsuit weather!
My Aunt Nona is going to be taken off her life support this coming week. She has been very ill and it won't improve. Please say a prayer for her children. She is their life and I don't know how things will go when she is gone. Send them lots of positive energy and peace.
My sisters are all doing much better. Thank you for checking in on them. We are all so happy that everyone is healing well and feeling better.
Well, not much else to report right now. I'll get those pics up and let you know time/date for party very soon.
Much love to you all.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment