
He is the sweetest dog! And well behaved. Can't beat that! Mr. Jingles is staying with Greg b/c we don't want to split the cats up. And I needed some company, so...Sugar Ray came to live with me from the Austin Humane Society. He has HIGH count for heart worms, so he goes in for treatment tomorrow. I hope he does well with his treatment. If not, well, I feel good in knowing he had a big, comfy couch to lay on, toys, food, lots of affection and wasn't euthanized. He is part smooth-coat terrier and part weenie dog. A Terr-weenie. :) At first we thought he was part chihuahua, but turns out to be a terrier. Either way is good with me. He is such a loving, chill, sweet dog.
The funeral went well, I think. Nona's daughters (the three that were there) were holding up much better than I would. Thank you for your prayers and kind words. I know it helped them through this difficult time.
This weekend I am going to Keli's for a swimming jamboree. And the weekend of the 4th I am going to Lake Livingston for some awesome family time! I am excited about having plans. And in between then, just therapy, pool time, playing with Sugar Ray and enjoying the summer.
So, tell me what's going on with you! I miss all my blogger friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment