Well, it's Saturday - I think - all my days are sort of running together at this point. I feel slightly better today, although I haven't talked to Travis in 3 days now and my heart is broken. I have never felt so lonely or at such a loss. I am doing the best that I can, though. I have some energy today, which I haven't had for several weeks. I think that's because I am finally getting enough thyroid hormone. My last TSH was 8.5. That's waaaaay too low and would account for a lot of the depression I've been feeling.
Also, my vit levels are still pretty low, so when they get right, I know I'll feel better, too. I started on another med last night and will see how that goes. I have two doctor's appointments next week and hopefully will be better by then.
I don't know what my plans are for the day, but my goal is not to cry. Pretty big goal for me right now. I hope you all are doing well.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment