Well, that song has been stuck in my head all day....possibly because it's freakin' HOT! Maybe. I don't know. Second day of orientation down. I found out that I have to work three "comp" days in the summer to get my "comp" days - 5 of them paid - off during the school year. New orientation doesn't count. So tomorrow, and it looks like Saturday, I'll be working. Then I have to work the following Saturday as well. I am not looking forward to it, but I want to be paid those five days during the school year. So I'll be a workin' mofo for a few days.
I am really liking this campus and the staff. They are so nice and kind and generous. I think it's going to be a great school year. I am already so glad that I quit my other job. You know how it was stressing me out. I don't feel that way here. Not yet, anyway! LOL!
Yesterday was tough on me...well, last night. I felt very despondent again. I am wondering if it is the thyroid meds still. I don't know when I am going to be able to go get them checked again. I need to do it soon. It's been either WAY too low - which causes depression, or way too high, which can ALSO cause depression. And the last thing I need is MORE depression. Ugh. I feel good soul-wise, though. So I am thinking it has to be med related. I have made a lot of improvements since my rough summer began, so that is a positive thing! I know it will take time and my mood is multi-factorial. But I'm still here. Barely, but still here. AND hopeful.
Well, I brought a bunch of reading materials home to get caught up with the seasoned employees, so I need to go start reading. I hope you are staying cool and have a great night!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment