Have you seen this show "Dating In The Dark"? Interesting concept, and at least most of these people are somewhat attractive. Tonight there is a hot paramedic who plays guitar. DANG! I wish they were filming in my apt! :)
I am obviously still bored b/c I'm watching TV...like prime time TV. And it's not Lost, or Hell's Kitchen, or Heroes....just stupid drivel. Ugh.
My fingerprinting was all messed up today and I have to redo it Wed. The paperwork I was given wasn't the right thing they needed. SO...I had to drive 32 mile-round trip to pick up new paperwork and THEN reschedule the appointment. 32 mile trip AFTER I drove about 20 miles originally to the appointment and then 20 miles back.
(The paramedic wrote a song for a girl once....live TV update for you all) - so romantic!
Last night I went to dinner with Trisha, Jeremy, DD, Layla, and Michael. We had a real nice time and "met" all kinds of new people. Social butterflies are like that. :)
Well, I am going to get back to watching this AWESOME TV show. :( Have a good night.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment