We got an EXTRA-long break for lunch today, because we sailed through the morning meeting stuff. NICE!!!! I am absolutely LOVING this new school. I love the people and the attitudes. It's pretty nice and a big change from my old job.
Not sure what I'm doing today. May go hang out with Jer after I get off work. I am doing the final load of laundry now, and probably could stand to vacuum or something. But who knows what I'll do with all my leisure time. :)
Travis finally brought me back my mailbox key and then wrote me a note saying he needs me to "let him go". I don't know if it's that easy when you love someone. I, personally, can't turn off a switch that says "OK, NO LOVE". But I guess I'll have to accept it and move on. It's pretty shitty the way he did it, but I don't guess I should have expected more out of it. Once again...same shit, different day. It's easy to forgive someone you love, and I need to realize and act on the fact he isn't loving me in return. It's just really hard because I know he still cares for me. And I think that is hanging me up. But I'll make it one way or another.
Tomorrow I have a school nurse conference. Hopefully they are better than my previous ones. Those sucked ass.
Well, I better get to doing what I need to do before I go back to campus. Hope you are all having a great day~!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment