Today is MUCH MUCH better than yesterday. I am feeling more sane and rested. I went to bed REALLY EARLY...like old people early. But I needed it. Indie didn't drive me too crazy during the night, so that's a bonus.
Today was the last day for Mr. Poopy Pants to be at my school. It was supposed to be before the holidays, but his mom tried to get one more day in. I am soooo glad this one is transferring to his home school. Seriously. He didn't disappoint me, though. Pooped in his pants...because he wanted to. Ugh. GOOD BYE MR. POOPY PANTS!
Let's see...what am I going to occupy myself with this afternoon? It's hard not having any plans or planning on seeing someone. I think that makes my depression worse. I am trying to keep busy, but motivation is hard some days. I am used to being around people...NEED to be around people.
I think I will play the Wii some. Maybe work out - either on the Wii or at the fitness center, or maybe the park. It's cold and my asthma is acting up, so maybe indoor activities would be best. I still need to hang up some laundry and straighten the closet. I think that sounds best with a beer and some heavy metal. :)
I have an Endocrinology appt tomorrow in Temple. Seriously? Temple? I don't need to drive all the way there to see an endocrinologist, but that's where they scheduled me. Maybe something else is wrong and they want "the big guns" to check it out. No news yet on my PTH levels I had drawn earlier. I am hoping to see Tori while I'm in Temple. She and her husband are at Ft. Hood now, so maybe we can have dinner or something. That's nice to have her so close. I don't have any family here - except G and Shannon....and they will always be my family.
No news this afternoon on my grandpa. I'll let you know.
My sweet nephew Brynn has pneumonia. Dusti took him to the doctor today. His cough didn't improve with the meds and now we know why. He's on two meds and breathing treatments every 4 hours. Say a little prayer for him and mommy to make it through this tough time.
Thank you to everyone who sent me funny things to cheer me up. It really meant a lot to me. I DO feel better. Couldn't do it without you.
Now, GRACE.
5/365:
1. NO MORE MR. POOPY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. friends who cheer me up when I'm so down
3. being strong when I feel very weak
4. my new hounds tooth coat - so cute!
5. having some motivation today.
Much love to you all.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Just found your blog, Reverend. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad that there is no more Mr. Poopy Pants for you.
Drinks Friday?
Post a Comment