It's still cold! Brrrr.... Yesterday was a total bust for me as far as getting anything done. I seriously slept almost all day and all night. I was sooooooo tired!!! I guess my thyroid meds aren't quite up to par yet. I know it will take some time, but I have stuff to do!
I got up about 6 am this morning. I had a weird dream. Normally I dream in color. But my dream last night was all sepia. Mom, Randy, Dusti, Tori, and I all moved into an old house. The old owners met us at the door as they were leaving and said, "It's all yours!" We were excited. But when we went inside, everything was wood - unfinished, splintery wood - walls, floors, doors, furniture...everything. and there were HUGE cockroaches everywhere (2nd roach dream in a row...hmmm). And the old owners left a BUNCH of stuff under the floor boards and in the basement and in the kitchen. Like suitcases full of clothes and furniture and bones (I think the bones I dreamt about b/c I saw something about an ossuary on TV). Mom decided to have the house "cleaned", so we had to leave. Tori was smoking hash (???) and mom knew about it. She just told her to be sure to get it put up before the cleaners came. So, Tori takes this HUGE gallon ziplock bag full of hash and fed it to her tea cup chihuahua. Like the dog swallowed the bag whole. So, she was walking around with the bloated puppy saying, "I don't know why he's so fat." Then I had to walk back to our old house...in the middle of the night...with a bow and arrow. I tried to take a car, but there were no keys. Then I woke up. Very random. I sort of liked the bow and arrow part! :) It was a weird dream due to the sepia tones and that, for once, I wasn't working or lost somewhere or looking for someone.
I don't think I did my Grace for yesterday, so I'll do two today. I forget if I don't go back and re-read my blog.
Grace:
1. being able to sleep all day and not feel guilty about it
2. finding breakfast bars when I thought I was out
3. getting the laundry done
4. My Netflix that is in the mailbox
5. playing the Wii and actually feeling the burn
6. making plans and sticking to them
7. my flat panel TVs
8. projects waiting for my attention - gives me something to look forward to
9. doing Angel staffing clinics - need the extra money
10. going for long walks
I haven't heard anything about my grandpa today. It's still early, so I'll wait to call until a little bit later.
I plan to do some video blogging soon. I know I said that before, but life gets in the way sometimes. I will have a video up soon - Mostly for Melinda and Britt. I love watching their videos of Lolo so much. Right now, I think I'll have another cup of coffee, change out the laundry, and strip the bed. I have to clean out the litter box, take out the garbage and go for a long walk. I'm going to the park to walk today - no matter how chilly it is. I need to get out of the apt for awhile....and since I'm BROKE BROKE BROKE....free stuff it is! If you feel like walking with me later, let me know. We'll bundle up and then come back and have hot chocolate with candy canes. :) Have a good Sunday!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment