Sunday, February 7, 2010

WAH! I'm still sick!

I just want to be able to breathe normally again. That's not too much to ask. I know it isn't! :(

I have had a really good weekend. Friday I met my good friend after work and we had some margaritas and a redneck date at WalMart. <--that's how we roll. Some of our co-workers joined us for drinks and it was a good way to end a busy week.

Yesterday I met a new friend downtown and we had MARGARITAS!!! (<--I am sensing a pattern here). I had a really nice time. I enjoyed myself a lot and hope to do it again soon.

The cable guy came today. Yes, he is real and he works on Sunday. He fixed both of the DVRs and got my HDMI cables working. :) Now I just have to reprogram all my shows to record.

I am most likely not watching the Super Bowl today. I have absolutely no interest in it. Not even the commercials. I am sure I am in the minority, but that's just how I feel about it. It IS a good excuse to eat wings and drink beer with your friends, though. :)

Graces (five days worth):
1. good conversation
2. good moisturizer
3. my friend Rebecca - she's the bee's knees!
4. having courage when I needed it
5. HDTV - :)
6. decongestants
7. antique furniture
8. books
9. cookies - like the two boxes of thin mints in my freezer....they won't last long, folks!
10. bigger pants (after eating all those cookies)
11. looking good!
12. home made dinner rolls
13. clean sheets
14. the ability to work
15. my education
16. black tank tops
17. my red pointy toe shoes
18. leftover nachos
19. making plans for next weekend with friends - nice not to have any pressure
20. IM's
21. getting cards in the mail
22. a good cheeseburger
23. tutus
24. new purses
25. Eazy-E - fo' real yo

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Bee's Knees!!! I love it!!