Lots of drama in the Kelley Girl clan...but that's life, eh? Typical. LOL!
Say some prayers for Hope...her apt got broken into and the thieves stole the boys' Wii, TV, and broke their picture frames and the windows. I am glad she was still in Houston. I can only guess who it was.....asshole.
I am having to get braces again. April 1st. No foolin'! For at least 18 months - she says. Hopefully not that long. And then...Lumineers for the top 4 teeth that won't stop moving. I'm going to be Ugly Betty for a bit. Tomorrow a.m. I have to go to the dentist, then work. Next week is a short week, so that rocks. I work w/the best people though, so any day at work is a good day.
On another note...I am going to grow my hair out for a while. I think....depends on how long I can stand it being "shaggy". Now that my curl is back short isn't working for me. We'll see. I will take suggestions. And none that involve blow-drying and straightening everyday. :)
I hope you all have a good night and stay safe during the bad weather.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment