A lot going on today!
Darrel's rig was NOT the one that exploded. Keli told me his ship was 35 miles away and sent rescue boats to help evac. Thank GOD!!!! I am not sure if any of Travis's friends or old co-workers were on that rig. I sure hope not!
Keli's Yorkie, Roxy, had four healthy puppies today. She was being mean (trying to eat them!) so the vet said they have to be separated for tonight at least. They have to wait until tomorrow to try to re-introduce them to her. She was a feisty new mom! :)
I had training today, so no work-work. It went fine and I was a star pupil. Tomorrow I have one more day of training and then back to work. But it'll be Friday, so WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not much else going on. But shoot! That's enough. It is a beautiful day in the ATX area. Wish you all were here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment