Well, my blog is STILL acting up. It kept telling me to sign in and then telling me I didn't exist. I DO EXIST!!! I DO!!!!!!!!
I got the table I was wanting. It's just right for me! I'm so excited! It was a heavy son of a gun, though. G and I toted it upstairs and now my back is killing me. Tomorrow I'm going to get my machine set up and all my sewing stuff moved up here. I'm soooo excited!
I'll post pics later.
Speaking of pics, I have posted more on the SPANK website and Mindybelle and I are cracking up! We love looking back at the old clothes, hair, makeup, friends. It's so funny. Those were some good times - when they were good.
I made a terrible dinner tonight. I am trying to use our veg we get in our produce box. So, tonight it was eggplant's turn. I made a recipe for eggplant croquettes. They were pretty gross. G couldn't even finish his, but I give him an "A" for effort and an "A+++++" for being sweet to me about the whole thing. This whole "eat local and in season" is harder than I thought, especially with vegetables I don't really like. I didn't realize how many vegetables I didn't like until they started sending them to me. Ick! And I don't consider myself picky. Guess I am.
I also made a pan sauteed potato, shallot, yellow squash, zucchini, green pepper, garlic, jalapeno-type hot pepper thing that turned out alright. G liked that a whole lot. One for one tonight. I hate cooking. Seriously.
Well, I'm going to take a break for now and get back to working on the reunion stuff. I hope you are all doing well. Summer is slipping by and I feel like I've hardly seen anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment