He's too cool to remove his shades. I'm sunburned. NICE!
I think my eyes are closed in this one, but it shows the wedding chapel. Up town baby! We had an Elvis wedding, although, I don't have any pictures of that. MOM. Can you send me my wedding pictures? It's been a year. I'd like to have them. Thanks!
In the limo afterward. The limo driver was such a nice man. He took care of all the pictures that we needed. Monte did, too, so I think they were in a competition to see who could get the best shot! Monte took our pictures with his death camera! SWEET! CSI wedding photos rule!
I think this is two days after. I was still pretty sick in this picture and it was HOT. I was still throwing up and had fever, but I wasn't going to spoil my honeymoon by sleeping it away! We walked everywhere in the 1 Million degree heat. In black t-shirts. (WTF were we thinking?)
My flower girls for the reception. L-R: Regan, Rylee, Kierstyn, and Ireland. Aren't they beautiful??? :)
I call this one "We're Going to Eat Your Babies"...seriously...why was I looking like that? Do I make that look a lot??? Geeze! Somebody stop me! And what's up with G "Mr. Sinister?" In the background, Chris Beall and Chris Henry, ladies and gentlemen. Big round of applause!Tomorrow we are going to celebrate the big One Year by going down to Auditorium Shores and listen to the Austin Philharmonic and then watch the fireworks. It's going to be so much fun! I'm going to make us a picnic dinner to take with us - no beet brownies or eggplant croquettes on the menu.
Saturday G has a big show at Waterloo Park. He'll be busy ALL DAY LONG. But it'll be fun. I'm excited about that, too!
Another thing I'm excited about is my new sewingcrafting table. Here are the pictures I promised you:
Here it is with one leaf extended. Notice how the whole base of the table extends to support the leaf, not just a support bar. I like that! It is very sturdy which is important when you are sewing.
I put my machine on it and brought up my sewing stuff from downstairs. Now I just need to get it organized up here and I'll be set. I finally feel like this space is coming together and is what I want it to be. Now if it were only about three times bigger, I'd be set!


1 comment:
I still carry the deck of cards in my purse!
Happy early anniversary!
Post a Comment