Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day, Anniversary, and Birthday!

Whew! That was a lot!

Today is Mr. Jingles birthday. He is 8 years old. My sweet, fat, old kitty! This is what he'd be doing if no one were around. Pip, pip! Cherrio!


It's also Independence Day! I'd like to thank all our boys and girls out there keeping us safe and FREE! Corbin, I'm so proud of you! Let us not forget that we still fight that battle every day, even here at home. DON'T GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Protect your freedoms or one day, you won't have any!


And finally to Honey, I love you!!! I hope you are having a restful sleep. I know the cats are running around like crazy. I think Boudreaux has lost his mind. He sounds like an elephant parade going up and down the stairs, up onto the new table, in and out of the window, back down stairs and into the garage. I don't know what he's doing! Making me crazy, as always, I suppose. I love you!!!
I hope everyone has a great weekend. We'll be busy most of the weekend, so it'll be a little slow round here, but I'll post the Whip It Up stuff and other interesting things soon. Happy Independence Day!

No comments: