I completed my Whip It Up for this week and made up for last week, too!!! However, I can't get my camera to download the pics right now, but when G gets home (if he doesn't work late) he's going to try to fix it for me.
I made lentils with onions and jalapenos for one dish. The second dish is braised lamb shoulder steak in tomato vegetable sauce. DELICIOUS!!! Seriously. I changed both recipes up a little so when I get the pics posted I'll update it all.
It's raining here right now. It rained for about as long as it took me type "it's raining here right now" and that was it. DANG. We sure need more rain. Oh, here it is again. Yeah!
SPANK is a little over a week away. Everyone is so excited; me included! Mindy and I have been working our bums off trying to get the whole she-bang in order. It's the little things, you know. That and trying not to let our daily lives completely go by the wayside. Poor Bryan and Greg might like dinner, clean laundry, or wives that aren't SPANKaholics. (Good luck with that one!) LOL!
I need to practice my mirror dancing/outfit check to make sure that my outfits for both nights are both a) fabulous looking and b) fabulous looking while dancing! They must fit both criteria or they get the gong.
There are about 120 confirmed "yes"es right now. I figure we'll have at least 20 or so more show up that are "maybes" and those who just neglected to RSVP. Maybe more. There are so many people I'd like to see who can't make it. It makes me sad. However, we're going to do everything possible to have a small reunion here in Austin for those who couldn't make SPANK and want to see us ATXers. There is a big Abilene group here, so it'll be fun to meet up with everyone here, too. Of course, who knows when that will be. And it won't be the same as SPANK, either. :(
Well, I have a TON of stuff to do. Once SPANK is over, I should be back around here more and back to my old blogging ways. I'll try to get my full recipes and pics up later today or tomorrow for you to see.
Hope you are all well!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It has been raining all morning off and on here.
WOW you sure are working hard! I hope SPANK is awesome :)
Post a Comment