Today was my first day of official work the kids back on campus. I was at the middle school today. It was actually ok. Not too bad. I made one kid cry. NICE. I know. I know. If his parents would take care of their shit, he wouldn't have had to miss the first day of school. I hate having to do stuff like that. It's just not fair to the kids. Just go get him the damn shot already! GEEZE!!!!
After work I went to the dentist and got a pretty decent check up. No cavities. I do have to have a little extra cleaning...he said my gums are a little sad right now. Boo hoo. My flossing isn't all I had hoped it to be. lol! Not really. He said he thinks it's part lupus/part meds. Not a big deal either way. Just a little extra time in his office and of course...EXTRA MONEY.
G and I signed the papers on our house re-fi, today. That has been hanging over us for quite some time. I am so glad it's done. FINALLY. The guy did the closing paperwork had the prettiest hands I've ever seen on a man. I have a man-hand fetish, I guess...it's one of those things that's a make or break deal. And I couldn't quit staring at them. I know I made him uncomfortable...but they were so well kept and nice! lol!!! G thinks I'm nuts. He's right.
After that ordeal, we had pho at a new place for us in the China Town Shopping Center off Braker and Lamar. I had pho tai and egg rolls...my fav dish. I coughed and coughed and coughed for a long time afterward, so I don't guess I'll be eating that again. I don't know what aggravated my allergies so much. But it made me really sad because it was so good. Stupid food allergies.
After eating, we went to Academy and I bought a new tennis racket and some balls. The only one that felt right in my hand was one for a child "up to age 8". I didn't get that one, but a girly pink one instead. It's not my first, or even second choice, but it was the only one that fit nicely into my hand. There's a lot to be said for that. .....
Now, we are home. I need to do the never ending pile of laundry. I need to clean my office...which if you've seen pictures of the donkey show you'll know is a complete disaster. There are books, year books, sewing stuff, drawing stuff, mail, house paperwork, spank stuff, and just CRAP in general all over. I HATE IT! I'll get to it eventually...maybe this weekend. I've just been very preoccupied and self-absorbed lately. I haven't wanted to do much of anything. bahhhh. BAAAHHHHH~ that's all i have. :)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment