HOLA! I had a really good weekend!!! Vicki, my good friend from HS, came to visit me. It was her birthday weekend, too. We had a ton of fun! We went out to Sherlock's as soon as she got here on Thursday night. We met up with G (who was working) and Big T. We hung out and listened to Afrofreque play, then moved it to the patio so we could hear each other talk better. We didn't stay out too late as I had to work Friday and we were all pretty tired.
Friday while I worked, Vicki went with G to load out of Sherlock's. I met G, Hank, and V for lunch over at Dot's. I love Dot's. YUMMY!!!! Then Vicki and decided we needed to go shopping and walk off some of our lunch. We found some cute accessories and shirts for her big birthday dinner at Chuy's.
We didn't have time to nap, unfortunately. So we came home and got ready and headed on out to Chuy's. We were eventually met by G, Milana, Big T, Tom and Pam Dillard, Dora and Risa, James, and Will Head and Jennifer. It was a nice dinner with some interesting conversation. Poor Risa, between James and Trav...she'll be corrupted forever! :)
After Chuy's we went out to Han(g)over's to see G work. Chad Thomas and the Crazy Kings were playing. Big T, Vicki, and I sat on the patio to get away from the smoke (yes, you can still smoke in Pfucking Pflugerville). And of course, we attracted a drunk guy who just HAD to talk to us. I love engaging the drunks in conversation!!! This poor fellow didn't know he was dealing with a professional!
By the end of the conversation, V and I were Big Daddy's bitches and we were all married like
the show Big Love on HBO. We also were going to Mexico to be in a donkey show. HAHAHAH The best part about this whole encounter was that whatever any of said...the others backed up. I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guy was done before he even sat down...he just didn't know it! :)
We came back to our house and V, Trav, and I stayed up until 5 a.m. drinking, listening to music and basically being silly. We had so much fun!!! We didn't get much sleeep as we were meeting Milana for breakfast tacos at Coffee-A-Deli at 10 am and then we were scheduled for V's tattoo at noon. So Saturday was a long, long day.
V and I went to Gully Cat and Paul did an amazing job on her tattoo! We were there until about 3pm. It was good to be able to just chill out, drink A LOT of vitamin water, and listen to hair metal. I love the sound of a tattoo gun when I've just woken up! :) Paul is a genius, too. I don't if I've mentioned this before or not...
Saturday night we met up at our house and James, Big Daddy, Vicki, me, and G headed down to Dirty Bill's for a drink, and then over to Momo's to see Johnny and Joseph play. Misty and Ryan came, as did Dora and LD. IT WAS SOOOOO COOL!!! I loved having all of my good friends close to me. :) I LOVE YOU GUYS!
V, Big T, and I stayed up until 5-ish again; G almost did! James cut out not too terribly early, but he did hang with us for a bit. We watched old episodes of 120 Minutes. GOOD TIMES~!
This morning V and I got up and bugged Big T (he stayed the "night" with us - meaning...he slept on the futon for 4 hours! LOL!) Tanya is so sweet for letting us kidnap her husband for the weekend. And then G got up and we all were in the futon room bullshitting and drinking coffee and laughing...just like old times. It really did my heart good. Trav headed on home, and V, G, and I went to Kerby Lane for a late brunch (3pm) and then it was time for V to head back to Big D. :(
We had so much fun with her this weekend. It was like old times, but better, because we are legal! And have cars. And don't have to hide it from our parents. :) I am sure I left a lot out...like picking everyone's noses and such...but that's a story for later times.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm glad you had such a good weekend hon!
When I get my tat, I will be coming to Austin to get it done.
Post a Comment