I know I am slacking on all my blogging duties. I am having a bout of depression. I think that's what it amounts to...I can't seem to get out of it.
I've been listening to my music, burning my incense, playing my bass, talking to old friends, drawing, thinking a lot, trying to get out of my funk.
Work, school, money...all depressing the shit out of me right now. I also have a pimple coming up. BOO HOO. Just in time for Vicki's big weekend visit/Birthday celebration.
I feel sort of hollow and empty and sick at my stomach....I hate this feeling. I need to go out and have some fun. But not too much! Maybe I'll feel better after this weekend.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i hope you feel better!! time out with friends might be just what you need. :) or a tattoo. :)
love you!!! mindybelle
I hope you are feeling much better now hon!
Post a Comment