We had BBQ today at Salt Lick with Travis, Tanya, Ian, Dusti and Chad. It was GOOOOOOD.
Then Travis came over and we watched UFC. Dora brought Risa over and it was a regular old hurricane party for a bit. Shannon stopped by on her way to visit BC.
Tomorrow, we are going to get Shannon's tattoo! WOO HOO! I'm so excited for her! Then dinner....maybe Indian or sushi? Who knows!
Sunday is Gruene Hall...once again - maybe - with Shabrannon. (It's like Brangelina.)
Right now, it's beddy bye time!
Say prayers for all of our family and friends on the coast and in the Houston area. Esp. my grandpa, Ralph who is in ICU. He is so sick once again. :( They transferred him from Livingston INTO Houston to Memorial...he needed more specialized care once again. Please say a special prayer for him.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
OMG. I want some Salt Lick ASAP.
I think I DESERVE it for HUNKERING DOWN like I was instructed and then having a damn tornado come through here. Effing Hurricanes can suck it.
Post a Comment