They really don't like me. I am sad. I love them. I tried. I thought maybe it was the stomach virus going around. Or maybe it was a combo of the virus and the new vitamins or the new medicine the doctor gave me. OR maybe the fact I took myself off of it. :) NO. It was the avocado. I tested it out last night. And for sure. I would have thought Scotty Barnes was standing right beside me. :( :)
Anywho
We are going to Gruene Hall tonight to see Jesse Dayton play and hang out with Shabranndrea G. DEATHCRAP may make a special appearance...but it's only a rumor. I guess we'll see. They are sooo mysterious!
Dusti and Chad are still here. I like having them around! :)
Everyone in Houston from our family made it through the storm. Not sure how the lake houses fared yet. Reports to come. Mom's house is ok, I think. She lost a tree that we know of so far. Patrick lost his roof and his dining room ceiling collapsed. They are still without power. Trees down and power lines everywhere. No flooding in their area, but they are pretty high up.
Haven't heard any word on my grandpa today. Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers. It's a hard time for us right now.
I'm listening to the Toadies. That always makes me happy. Tattoos make me happy, too. I went with Shannon to get hers yesterday. It is so pretty. I love it. I am coveting her pink and red ribbon that goes to her new sugar skull. I told Paul I HAD to have one, too. I'll be a total copycat. I don't care. It is that awesome. If you want a tattoo, you should see Paul. He really IS a genius. :) And so genuinely NICE. Most tattooist are dicks. IMO. You'll love Paul!
I am getting my next one in October. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. I'm excited. I'm also excited because I am going to eat at Taco Bueno in little bit. I LOVE TACO BUENO! I am so glad we have one here now.
Alright, that's enough rambling for now. And my Toadies are finished. Hope you all have a great Sunday. Stay safe and dry and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment