Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday List Updated!

Still wanting stuff for my birthday. If you want to buy me presents (and really...who doesn't...) you can check out my previous birthday blog with the following updates:

I bought myself the Converse so you can nix those! They are as sweet in person as they are in the picture. :)

Here is something else I want:
It smells sooo good! <---- on me.

I really like this coat. I want an XL so I can fit my boobies and sweaters in it. :) I'm sure you girls will understand that.

I was at the Domain this past week and wanted just about everything I saw in the windows. I love all the stuff they have going on this fall. It suits me well! I don't know that I'd look that great in it, but I like what they have displayed.

Let's see...there are like a million more things I'm wanting right now. I just can't think of too many. I want Cirque du Soleil tickets for November. G better remember those! Although, I keep looking for them online and I don't see them anymore. Not even a show. So I don't know if it got canceled or what happened. :( So maybe I don't want them after all.

I want a pair of cowboy boots...comfortable ones. I like the ones from my previous blog. But really, who can spend that much money on boots? Not me. Not anyone who is probably going to buy me a pair of boots. So might go on a boot hunting adventure here.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I am feeling better than yesterday. All my stomach pain has gone away now and I haven't vomited in about 24 hours.... :) YEAH! :)

I am still tired, though.

1 comment:

Cortney said...

little lady friend, don't be so sick!! I hope work is going okay. I will buy you... hmmmm....some soup! Def. not avacados- See you in T minus 4 days! love you : )