Dusti and Chad are still with us today. :) They may get to go back in to Houston today...depending on what the HMFIC say.
Their neighborhood is covered with downed trees, no electricity. I haven't heard about my grandfather yet. Downtown looked a mess with all the windows blown out of buildings. That's where he was. Tori is with Mom and Randy and at last check, they were ok but with no power. Gommy went to check on the lake houses, and I don't have a report still. ugh. DANG IT! Gommy don't go by yourself! You are so headstrong....just like me! :) I hope you got to dance a little while you were there! :)
If anyone hears from Jeremy, let me know. He is in Lake Charles. I'll keep you posted if I hear from him, too.
I have so many friends along the coast, too. Most I have heard from. Still missing a few, but hoping they are ok.
I haven't heard about Kierstyn and Jason yet either. Are they OK? Lori and her family? The phones (cell and land lines) are all jammed up still and it's hard to get much info, still. I figure no news is good news at this point.
Keep each other updated.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment