I'm still really sleepy. This medicine sucks.
We saw Dremt the End last night at the Parish. G did sound. It was cool. They have Vinny Paul's bus right now. It's pretty sweet. I want to live on it for a while. :) They are taking it to Houston as we speak. I just didn't have the energy or the desire for a road trip today...even in the bus. I know they'll have a blast!
I am doing laundry <--not a surprise. I need to go get cat litter. I need to do a lot of stuff for tomorrow's send-off for James. I am just sooo sleepy right now. It's hard to have a clear thought. ugh. I don't like this.
Well, I better get back to work or I'll never get it done. Hope you are having a great weekend.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment