Why oh why do you hate me so avocados? Please don't hate me anymore. I love you. I love you fresh. I love mashed up with tomatoes and garlic and the slightest bit of kosher salt into guacamole. I love you sliced and put inside a burrito, a taco, an omelet. Why can't we be friends? Why do you have to start fires in my abdomen? And then stoke them ALL FREAKING NIGHT LONG WITH NO RELIEF???? At least let Mylanta patrol the perimeter so I can sleep some. No? Damn you....
next topic
I am officially taking myself off the new med the doctor just put me on. DON'T HAVE A COW OVER IT PEOPLE. I can't stay on this medication. It is making me not be able to function. I feel like I am high 24/7, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it is when you have an elementary school and a middle school full of children you are responsible for. If I could just veg at home, it might not be so bad. But I am soooooo soooooo soooooo sleepy all the time. I almost wrecked my car driving to work. I can't concentrate on what anyone is saying. I am surprised they haven't pulled me out and drug tested me already for suspicious behavior. I don't remember what any has told me over the past two weeks. So, if you've told me something important, or I agreed to something important...you might want to run that by me again. Shannon - you and I are still on this weekend.
I am not just going to quit taking it and that be the end of it. I am going to call my doctor today and see what he wants me to do...may be change to another one. I can't go in and see him this afternoon or tomorrow...so it'll be next week before I can get in and I don't want to be on that medication any longer. I need my head back.
I also need to go to work. :( When can I quit my job and be a kept woman...or at least a housewife? Any takers??? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? No? Damn it...
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you can be my housewife anytime, little lady.
You got it! I'm moving in!
Post a Comment