It was the best of times...it was the worst of times! :)
It was good over all, but some crappy things went down. It's all ok, though. Things will be ok. I am glad to be home, but not glad to be going to work, esp on Columbus Day!!! :)
I have hives all over and a bunch of bruising on my arms...stupid lupus. I'm really stressed right now, so I'm hoping that it'll go away before this weekend and Dora's wedding. I'm sure it will.
I'm going over tonight to help Dora with her dress and take her a punch recipe/ingredients. I can't wait! It should be fun. I love wedding stuff.
OK, better get out of here. More later.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
love.
I'm so sorry about friday and being nowhere to be found. I love you with all my heart, and wish we could have rocked out more. Dinner soon? I have a special visitor coming this week, and want you to meet him!
UGH
Hives and bruises sound like no fun at all. I don't think that is a very good party favor and you should return it at once.
Post a Comment