I had labs drawn on Monday *STAT* which came back "ok". I guess that means not too wacky. My platelets were WNL <--within normal limits--- so that was my doctor's main concern. My rheum. put me on 2 weeks of steroids, so watch out! Here comes the roid rage! :) Just kidding! It's a real low dose this time, thank goodness. All but one or two bruises have already gone away and no more hives either. I feel pretty good, too. I'm still feeling stressed out about some personal stuff, so I'll just have to manage as best I can.
This morning at 0430, I woke up with the WORST charlie horse in my left calf. I couldn't go back to sleep. My leg is still VERY VERY VERY sore. I hope it doesn't bruise. I used to get them so bad my whole calf would bruise. NASTY! I think I'll pack a banana for lunch today!
I worked on Dora's dress this week and her shawl/drape thingy. It's going to be pretty. I think my sewing machine is jealous of how pretty it is because it doesn't want to sew it correctly. :) So, today when I get some more time (and better lighting) I'm going to finish it up. G picked up my dress from the cleaners yesterday. I think we have all the vows ready to go. I've gone through a rehearsal once with LD, Dora, and Ris, and I've been practicing MY lines, too! I can't believe their wedding is this weekend! I know it is going to be fabulous! I love that it is so small and intimate and at such a beautiful location.
This weekend is also the Milky Soul show and the Tomorrow People show. Mindybelle will be in town and I am so excited to see her!!!! :) These past few weeks of being able to see my good friends and spend some quality time with them is absolutely priceless. I can't tell you how much good it has done me and how good it makes me feel.
Well, I know this is a short one, too, but I need to finish getting ready for work. I hope you all have a great day.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment