Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Birthday Week!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday. I am pretty excited. I have absolutely no plans. :) G is working :::SHOCK::: I know. Since I'm off Friday, maybe I'll go hang out with him for a bit. Shannon and Vicki are supposed to be coming in, so I have that to look forward to as well. I also have some very good friends who live in Austin that I am sure will hang out with me, too. I'm pretty lucky all the way around.

This weekend is our mini-SPANK and Lake house adventure! I am really stoked about that!!! We are going to have so much fun! :) I have a lot to do between now and then. I am getting my hair cut this afternoon, so it'll have to wait until after that, of course.

And guess what, THE LAUNDRY IS ALMOST DONE!!!!!!! I still need to put it all up, but it's almost all washed and folded appropriately (well, the stuff I did, anyway).

I have to go to work now. I'll try to add some more to this post later on today.

No comments: