Sunday, October 5, 2008

My First Wedding

This month I will be conducting my first wedding for my good friends Dora and LD. I am super excited!!!! I am very happy for them! And I'm nervous for me! :)

It's at the Chapel Dulcinea. It looks like a BEAUTIFUL place! I can't wait to see it in person!

I found my official "marrying people" dress today. I was going to get more "official" attire, but who knew clerical garments were so freakin' expensive??? Keli offered to let me borrow Miranda's graduation gown but I said only if I could wear the mortar board, too! :) lol I actually still have my cap and gown from HS. Still looks pretty good for a piece of shitty polyester.

G went and saw Clutch tonight. I was going to go, but started running fever again. I am on antibiotics for a sinus infection already. I felt like I had something in the back of my throat...like...a mass (obviously!)...but it went away once I started the antibiotics, so probably just inflammation from infection. I've been sick at my stomach, too...STILL...so I was not really feeling it tonight.

Let's see what else has gone on.
-Work is work is work. Blah.
-I'm tired of people coughing in my face.
-Kids are always peeing their pants. ALWAYS.
-I have too much laundry to do. I hate laundry this year. Maybe next year will be better.
-We're having brunch with Dora, LD, Travis and Tanya tomorrow
-I have to get busy this week because my BIRTHDAY IS THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! and mini-SPANK is Friday and the lakehouse is Saturday and I'm SO STOKED! :) :) :) It's going to be super-uber fun!
-I'm going to be because I have to be up in a little bit to eat brunch. :)
-good night!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

some friends of mine got married there not too long ago, its so beautiful!! Congratulations to you, my love!
Can't wait to see your sweet ass on friday.... it's about damn time. I get you sweet something for birthday too. Love you