Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More tests...phooey!

I went to the endocrinologist today and she (nurse practitioner) told me my labs I had drawn last week were way off and they need to adjust my medicine. She said maybe it's because I've lost weight, but she's not sure. She thinks it could be my parathyroid glands. I have to have some more tests run tomorrow. I should know soon. I don't think I'm in any danger as long as my calcium is ok. They are checking that, vit D, a CBC, lytes and some other labs.

My hot water heater is still on the fritz. I think they are just going to have to replace it. I HATE getting up to no hot water. It really throws off my whole day.

Well, I'm going to watch some TV (I KNOW!) for a bit and then hit the hay early. I'm pretty tired. Hope you all have a great night and stay WARM! It's freezing out there! Literally.

No comments: