Saturday, December 13, 2008

Putting off the inevitable....

100 Truths

LASTS:
-Last beverage → Coffee

-Last phone call → Travis

-Last instant message - "I'll take care of it."

-Last song you listened to → "Sleigh Ride"

-Last time you cried → The other day...but it's less and less


HAVE YOU EVER:

-Dated someone twice → Yes

-Been cheated on → yes

-Kissed someone & regretted it → Yes

-Lost someone special → Sadly yes.


-List three favorite colors: → Black, red, pink


IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:

-Fallen out of love - No

-Laughed until you cried → Yes

-Found out who your true friends were → Yes, and I am truly blessed!

-Found out someone was talking about you → Yes! hahaha

-Have you kissed anyone on your top friends? → yes


-How many ppl on your top friends do you know in real life! → All of them

-How many kids do you want to have → ZERO


-Do you have any pets → I have some kitties that G is taking care of...he's a good cat daddy :)

-Do you want to change your name → Yes...to something much easier to spell lol

-What did you do for your last birthday → I don't remember...and it was only in October....sad, isn't it.


-What time did you wake up today → 0530, 0715


-What were you doing at midnight last night → zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-Name something you CANNOT wait for → MY TRIP TO PRAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-Last time you saw your father → Zachary's funeral, I think.

-What's one thing you wish you could change?→ I am working on figuring that out right now.


-Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Mr. Dillard.

-What's getting on your nerves right now → Me muche duelle en mi panza.

-What's your real name - Andyrea

-Nicknames → Andy

-Relationship Status > In a relationship

-Zodiac sign → LIBRA

-Elementary/primary School → Johnston (we are the Johnston Jaguars!)

-Middle/secondary School → Hutchison Jr. High (Hold high the purple and the gold....)

-High School? → Sam Houston HS and then Abilene HS

-Hair color → black...like my momma

-Long or short → short

-Are you health freak → i sort of have to be

-What do you like about yourself → I'm pretty funny...ask Dusti

-Tattoos → YES! And I love them! I'm getting more as soon as I'm done with my trip!

-Righty or Lefty → Righty.



FIRSTS :
-First surgery → Sinuses

-First piercing → Ears

-First best friend → Amy Deatherage

-First sport you joined → I don't think I have yet

-First pet → dog

-First vacation → Six Flags? Nebraska? Abilene? who knows...

-First crush → a boy named Joe in KG


CURRENTLY :

-Eating → I will soon have some Very Berry kolaches in my tummy

-Drinking → Coffee

-Wanting → to have this week hurry by fast


YOUR FUTURE :
-Want kids? → enough with the kids already

-Want to get married? → uhm....enough with the marriage already

-Careers in mind? → A wedding officiant


HAVE YOU EVER :

-Kissed a stranger → yes!

-Drank hard liquor → yes!

-Lost glasses/contacts → yes, but not anytime recently

-Ran away from home → No, but I sure wanted to


-Broken someone's heart → yes, and it sucks

-Been arrested → Not yet!

-Turned someone down → oh yeah

-Cried when someone died → Of course!


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

-Yourself → of course! I have to.

-Miracles → Yes. Absolutely!

-Love at first sight → yes

-Heaven → YES!!

-Santa Claus → Yes, and he's watching so you better be good!

-Kiss on the first date → sure

-Angels → Yes

-Wishing u were with someone? → yes

-Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → Yes I have.



-Do you believe in God? → sort of


-Posting this as 100 Truths? → Affirmative

No comments: