Nor have I been kidnapped, held against my will or forced into seclusion. I'm not a hermit, exhibiting uni-bomber tendencies, or hospitalized. I've just been BUSY! I know! Hard to believe, but true.
I posted some pics on my other blog this morning. That process has taken me approximately two weeks. :( Now I have a Flickr account (which is really cool). I need to work on down-sizing some of those photos, too. And a few are REALLY blurry now that they are up and I can see them more clearly (HA!). Now that I have it *sort of* figured out...I think the rest of the pictures and blog will flow much more smoothly. We'll see...right? :)
Today I have a migraine. This weather is killing me. I woke up with a headache this morning but keep pretending I don't have one so maybe it'll just go away. It's not.
I, along with the other Kelley girls, are hosting a baby shower for my sister, Dusti, the first weekend in March. She is due to have a baby boy the first part of April and we are sooooo excited! No name yet. ALTHOUGH I've given her a ton of really cute ones to choose from. I'm going to call him Misty Dawn if she doesn't pick soon. :)
This is a long weekend with the MLK holiday on Monday. I am happy about that. I LOOOOOVE long weekends! I have some projects that need doing and this is the perfect time for me to get them done. So, stay tuned for updates on those (I know...don't hold your breath!).
Let's see....I can't really think of anything exciting that's been happening other than just everyday stuff. I am still not getting my mail forwarded like they say I'm supposed to. Phone calls to the old station, new station, 1-800 number, letter carriers, personal visits....make no difference. Same answer: your forwards are ok. And then I say "Well where is all my mail?" and they say "I don't know." And I say "Well, it's been since the end of October. It has to have gone somewhere." and they agree, but don't know where. So I'm still stuck. No mail. So if you've sent me anything to my old address, I haven't received it. Just FYI.
So, that being said, I spend a lot of time on the phone with the post office. And with my creditors explaining to them that my address has changed like I've informed THEM as well, and please send my bills to my new address because nothing is being forwarded and all my bills are going to be late. The IRS isn't very understanding. The post office doesn't care that they are making me look bad to the IRS. The IRS isn't happy. ugh. But it's ok. They'll be out of my hair soon. THANK GOD! For those of you who know how long I've battled with them over someone else's debt, you know how happy this makes me! :) :) :) I should be done this tax return (we are hoping!) and if not, then in a few short months. Then they can suck it. (<---still venting...it's been almost 10 years....seriously)
OK~! What else...I went for a walk yesterday and it was cold and windy and I couldn't feel my nose. It was almost like Prague! Brrrrr! Austin is cold! I love it!!!! I wore my hiking shoes and walked about a 1 1/2 miles or so. It was nice. And it made me feel happy.
I've also been catching up on "Lost" (about 1/2 way through season 2) and Ultimate Fighter that has been neglected for a long time; Ugly Betty; and of course watching American Idol and Rock of Love !!!! Project Runway has moved, I guess, to Lifetime, so I'll have to figure out when it starts - if I'm not too late already. I have lots of TV watching to do for someone who doesn't really watch much TV. :)
Ok, I'd better get back to doing what I should be doing. I hope you all have a great weekend. Much love and we'll meet back here again soon.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOST! Hoop and I are anxiously waiting the season premier next Wednesday night. It's good to know we're not the only junkies. :)
Post a Comment