Monday, January 26, 2009

Let the fun begin!!!

Now that I've been "graceful" let's get down to the nitty-gritty, shall we? :)

I have two doctor appointments today. ugh. But it means I get to leave work today for one. If I don't make it back in time...well, it means I GOT off work early today! :) SCORE!

Yesterday, I finished two crafting projects:

two blue pillow covers (fabric and pillows courtesy of Aunt Monica) (link or picture to follow)

and

a plastic bag "how-to" project I found on Etsy-labs (link or picture to follow)

The plastic bag project turned out FABULOUS! and I feel so great that I plan to make a bunch more! I have discovered I like the Target bags best for this project, but I think it may just be a finesse thing, you know. I will have to play around more with the materials and figure it out. Check out Etsy Labs for lots of great ideas! I am thinking of reconstructing a t-shirt next....

I posted more Prague pictures on my Traveling Blog. Let me know if you can't get to them via the link. It was iffy yesterday. It wouldn't let me post them slide-show style, so it may be a Flickr thing rather than user-error thing this time (since I was able to do it once before). I'll try to get them up slide-show style for you soon. Also, I put notes/captions on each one so you'd know what you're looking at or what we were doing. You may have to click on something to display the comments. Just fyi. I'll try to post here, too, to let you know when I update the Travel Blog.

My hands are cold. My legs are cold. But I look cute today. I have on a cute skirt and peep-toe shoes AND make-up. I even blow-dried my hair today (not that the rain and humidity care about all my efforts). I did have some leggings laid out to wear, but while I was in the shower, they disappeared out of the closet. Weird, I know. I am sure I must have just misplaced them, but who knows. Anyway, I got out of the shower, and they were gone, so no leggings today. Brrrrr.....

Well, I better get back to work. I hope you all have a safe and warm and dry day.

No comments: