Thursday, February 26, 2009

36/365

Grace. Having it. Finding it. Keeping it. I am needing my strength and calming positive energy, too.

I am feeling your positive energy and prayers and chanting. They are helping me. Thank you. Thank you. I talked to the doctor last night - she called me after 7 - and we are doing ANOTHER med change, so we'll see if this makes me feel better, worse, the same, or somewhere completely different.

1. cold pizza for lunch
2. finding a funny website
3. backup plans
4. watching the flower delivery guy bring in those big beautiful flowers. i know they aren't for me, but i know they will make some one's day!
5. getting an awesome text message this morning

**********************

One of the bloggers I read posted a great entry about finding her grandfather's porn after he died. Apparently he used to be a big porn dealer and they found some of his old merchandise after he died. She asked what would YOU not want anybody to find after you died...I couldn't think of a thing. I mean, I am sure I have some embarrassing stuff, but I know the people who'll be digging through my stuff and I am sure they have MUCH more embarrassing things than I do! My stuff would be more weird stuff...not embarrassing. Like, "The History of Farting" book, some old work badges, some HS pen pal stuff, maybe some vampire stuff. I don't know. I guess I'll have to think about it and see if there is anything I should be worried about! Maybe I should be worried and just haven't thought about it! But if I'm dead, I mean, who cares, right?

The ladies in the front office are trying to convince one of the others to eat broccoli. Seriously, what are we....5 years old? Spring Break....hurry up and get here. I need you. Like grass needs dirt. Like flip-flops need feet. Like really good pina coladas need really good rum. :)

Things I Need To Do:
-go to the pharmacy
-fix my computer
-put up the laundry
-exercise
-read
-pay bills

Things I'll Probably Do:
-try to fix my computer
-watch TV instead
-maybe read
-pay bills tomorrow

No comments: