Monday, February 2, 2009

Grace 11 & 12/ 365

This is going to be very hard for me today, but I'm going to give it a shot. I'm making up for yesterday which started out great and ended up one of the worst days I've had since I lived in Dallas. One of those where your world comes crashing down around you seemingly out of nowhere. (although, it was explained to me how in fact, it was out of somewhere...I just didn't know it). So be patient, friends...like I said...this one is going to be tough.

1. Taco Bueno
2. Tissue that doesn't leave fuzz all over your face
3. Ibuprofen
4. Dry Eye Relief drops
5. a busy day to keep my mind off of everything
6. being left alone
7. NOT being left alone
8. cold grapes
9. parents who answered the phone today
10. proving you don't have to have an EKG machine to detect an abnormal heart rhythm...

I hope that your day is going better than mine. If not, don't feel alone; we'll be sad together. If so, then enjoy this beautiful afternoon. It's a great day for a walk or bike ride or tennis match. And a HUGE daquiri!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a hard time finding my grace this week.

Betty O Rocker said...

me, too. me, too....