Grace in Small Things (and sometimes big things)
1. Not letting someone get the best of me
2. The Amore Sandwich at the Dig Pub
3. Lambrusco
4. Having very few delinquent immunizations to deal with in Feb
5. snuggling
6. Amy's mom
7. being *almost* done with my taxes
8. finding good coffee on sale
9. a full gas tank
10. pink knee-high socks
*****************************************
Yes, it's true. I've been really down the past few days. I think part of it is the medication and this adjustment to the new/withdrawal from the old I'm going through...AGAIN. I know they'll get it straightened out. It's just hard to keep that in mind in the mean time when I feel like I'm on a roller coaster. I know it's hard for those of you around me, too. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your phone calls, too! I do appreciate them. It makes me happy to know I have such good friends out there, especially on those days I am feeling so down.
I watched a movie the other day. I KNOW! I never watch movies. It was called "Appaloosa" and it wasn't very good. It had a lot of well known actors in it. I think that was because it was directed by and starred Ed Harris. Otherwise, it was kind of predictable. The story line was trying to pull from too many themes and none ever was really built up and carried through. It was sort of half-assed all the way through. It could have been a good movie. Maybe I'll start editing scripts for movies and telling them how it SHOULD be. :) :) :) We all know I'm good at that! Anyway, don't waste your time on this movie. It's a few years old anyway, so you probably already have seen it or Netflixed it. If not, everyone dies. JUST KIDDING!
Well, I don't have much to say today. I'm doing better and feeling a little better and that's about it. I have lots of stuff I need to do. I found my nursing book I was looking for; am almost done with my taxes (waiting on some copies of paperwork); still looking for a good allergist; and I can't remember what else I had on my list so it's probably not done. Oh well. Hope you all have a good day. It is supposed to be pretty here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment